4RF radios set a new standard for Telemetry & SCADA data radio, with serial and Ethernet connectivity plus a host of features that make them suitable for complex and demanding requirements in Point-to-Point and Point-to-Multipoint (Multiple Address Radio) systems.
The Aprisa SR family provides narrow band point-to-multipoint radio communications, designed and optimised for SCADA and telemetry applications. The Aprisa SR provides up to 19.2 kbit/s capacity for everyday applications, with two Ethernet ports and one serial port. The Aprisa SR+ provides industry leading capacity of up to 120 kbit/s for more data-intensive applications, with four build-configurable ports for advanced flexibility.
Aprisa SR is ideal data radio solution for:
• Low voltage distribution automation: automatic recloses, load break switches, fault indicators, transformers
• AMI / AMR: low density data concentrator backhaul
• Measuring flow, pressure, reservoir and intake levels
• Controlling well, lift, booster and pump stations
• Measuring casing pressures, temperatures, gas lift and flow valve positions
• Controlling shutdown and segmenting valves